Teen Learn to Play Hockey – FLEX HOCKEY
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Online Registration Link – Click here
Flyer/Hard copy registration – Click here
Sylvania Youth Hockey is committed to providing hockey for players of all ages regardless of how old or young.
In efforts to help area High School teams continue to grow, SYH is introducing Teen Learn to Play – FLEX Hockey.
This beginner Hockey program “FLEX Hockey” is designed to give teen’s ages 12-17 the opportunity to learn the basics of skating and hockey from USA Hockey trained instructors in a fun, relaxed and organized environment.
SYH will be utilizing USA Hockey’s new FLEX Hockey program that is less expensive, has a flexible schedule, promotes more local participation, and provides a flexible rules format and focuses on age appropriate skill development.
Session 1 – April 22nd, 2017 – May 20th, 2017 – Session 1 Schedule Link
Session 2 – May 27th, 2017 – June 24th, 2017 – Session 2 Schedule Link
- Class meets on Saturday’s or Sunday’s session schedules available under “Schedule” option on left side of the home screen
- Fee is $50.00 for a five week session (breaks down to $10.00 per session competitive with other sports)
- Five week session will include three practices and two games
- No ice during holiday weekends
- Jersey and sock’s included
- Full equipment required
- Equipment check list – Click here
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2016-2017 season $45.00
- USA hockey registration – Click here
- Area High School coaches will be on staff to help answer any questions about their school hockey program
- All ice times at Sylvania Tam-O-Shanter (located next to Olander Park)
Questions please contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org